- The user recognizes easily the buttons .
- The buttons are marked with Braille letters.
- The “piano” keys have triangular shape and therefore the keys are bigger and can be pressed easier.
- The navigation between controls and menu is pretty intuitive.
- The cover is designed for this application only (it can not be used in other contexts).
- Because of the small size of the screen it is hard to not press by mistake another key.
This is our first sketch. It contains a few ideas for a gesture-based interface to be used on a device having a touchscreen. More details about it will be available soon.