Today’s meeting was again very fruitful and very fun. The main tasks were to design a cover for the iPhone that could help us to develop the 4th model described by Alex here and to establish the Personas for our project. The second task was successfully done (as you can see in the previous post), and the first one was..half done. :d
Marina suggested that we can build a nice prototype for the cover using..plasticine :). So we took the sketches that we draw last time and having the main material in hands, we started the “work”. Andreea was very excited by the plasticine (and I must admit, so was I), so we were the ones busy with the modelling.