In a previous post we told that we had some problems finding a material easy to shape and conductor in the same time, in order to create a cover for the phone.
Posts tagged ‘cover’
- The user recognizes easily the buttons .
- The buttons are marked with Braille letters.
- The “piano” keys have triangular shape and therefore the keys are bigger and can be pressed easier.
- The navigation between controls and menu is pretty intuitive.
- The cover is designed for this application only (it can not be used in other contexts).
- Because of the small size of the screen it is hard to not press by mistake another key.
Today’s meeting was again very fruitful and very fun. The main tasks were to design a cover for the iPhone that could help us to develop the 4th model described by Alex here and to establish the Personas for our project. The second task was successfully done (as you can see in the previous post), and the first one was..half done. :d
Marina suggested that we can build a nice prototype for the cover using..plasticine :). So we took the sketches that we draw last time and having the main material in hands, we started the “work”. Andreea was very excited by the plasticine (and I must admit, so was I), so we were the ones busy with the modelling.